Jul 1, 2017

Renovation project for the summer

No pretty pictures again. It's becoming quite boring, isn't it?

Anyway, I started re-organizing the storage of all the painted (and unpainted) miniatures, and while doing so, I started thinking about repainting and rebasing my 15mm WW2 infantry. 

The idea is to put 'sections' (FoW style) on 30x40mm plasticard bases. This makes the figures more manageable when deployed en masse. Each section could have its own stat block and may become shaken, then wiped out without removing individual casualties.

I have a vague plan in mind for a quick resolution WW2 tactical wargame: the homebrew we use is quite refined, actually, so it will be a great basis for the new one.

Totally off topic, but I'll try and organize a 4-player Napoleonic game in July. The rules will most likely be Blucher - simple as rock-paper-scissors, yet engaging. All I have to do is come up with the adequate number of figures and a scenario. I've seen some very spectacular ones on the Honour forum - problem is, they require about forty units a side!

No comments:

Post a Comment